Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar App for news without ads
24 minutes ago
- Copy link
- In the discipline festival of Mahabharata, it is said that one should eat food at Chaitra month
According to the Panchang, the first month of the Hindu calendar i.e. Chaitra month has started on 29 March. Which will last till 27 April. The Hindu New Year begins in the month of Shukla Paksha. On the last day of the month of Chaitra i.e. the full moon, the moon is in Chitra Nakshatra. For this reason its name is Chaitra. This month is also called the month of devotion and moderation. Because many fasts and festivals come in these days. Also this month falls during the spring season. Therefore, there should be a change in food and drink this month. These days, there is also a sense of enthusiasm in nature.
The first incarnation of Lord Vishnu happened in the month of Chaitra
According to mythology, Brahma started the creation of the world from Chaitra Shukla Pratipada. On this day, Lord Vishnu took the first Matsya avatar from Dashavatar and brought Manu’s boat to a safe place in the waters during the Holocaust. At the end of the Holocaust, a new creation started from Manu itself.
Religion and spirituality: this work should be done in Chaitra month
1. According to Ayurveda and spirituality, one should bathe with cold water in this month. Should not be bathed with hot water. Because, due to change in weather, there is a possibility of some weakness or infection due to bathing with hot water in the body.
2. According to Mahabharata, one should eat food this month.
3. One should worship Lord Vishnu and Surya regularly and also observe fast.
4. This month is the law of meditation and yoga by getting up before sunrise. By doing this, you remain stress free and healthy.
5. Sun and Goddess should be worshiped in this month. Which gives power and energy as well as status.
6. During the month of Chaitra, water should be put in trees and donations of red fruits.
According to Ayurveda what to do and what not to do
1. Should wash hands and mouth before sleeping and wear thin clothes.
2. Wear light clothing. Should have balanced adornment.
3. This month, food grains should be used less and fruits should be used more.
4. Stale food, food should be stopped from this month.