Hindu calendar According to, on April 13 this year, Pratipada is the day from Chaitra Navratri Is starting Navratri has special recognition in Hinduism. There are four types of Navratri celebrated by Hindus. He is Chaitra, Shardiya, Magha and Ashada Navaratri.
This time, the Pratipada date of Chaitra will be from 8 am on April 12. Which will be till 10:16 on the morning of 13 April. Therefore, the establishment of Kalash (Ghatasthapana time) will be done from 5.28 am in the morning of 13 April to 10.14 am in the morning.
Apart from this, Abhijeet Muhurta will be from 12 to 02 minutes in the morning from 12 to 52 minutes. Whereas Amritasiddhi Yoga and Sarvarthasiddhi Yoga – will be from 06.11am in the morning of 13 April to 02:00 in the afternoon. Similarly, Amrit Kaal will also be from 06.15 in the morning to 08.3.3 in the morning.
READ MORE- Do this Chaitra Navratra, this remedy will be safeguarded from the ill effects of the coming monster Samvatsar 2078
This time Chaitra Navratri is starting from Tuesday. This time due to tuesday Maa durga Will arrive on horseback. Which is not considered auspicious, because it is believed that the arrival of the mother on the horse will lead to a state of fear and war. At the same time, from the first day of Chaitra Navratri, the New Year of the Hindus i.e. New Year 2078 It will also be started, which will be named Rakshasa.
eternal religion All the nine forms of Maa Durga are worshiped on different days in the Navratri festival. In this way, in Chaitra Navratra, mother Shailputri, Brahmacharini, Chandraghanta, Kushmanda, Skandamata including the total Nine ladies Will be worshiped. In addition to Ghatasthapana on the first day in Chaitra Navratri, the entire form of Maa Shailputri (Shailputri Puja) is offered to Maa Durga.
Do this during Chaitra Navratri…
: On the first day of Navratri, establish a Kalash and resolve to fast for nine days.
: Worship the mother with full devotion.
: At the same time of day you can take fruits and milk. That is, do not eat food, just take the fruit.
READ MORE- New Horoscope 2078 Horoscope and Remedy
: Perform the Aarti of the mother in the evening.
: Distribute prasad among all and then accept it yourself, then take food.
: On Ashtami or Navami, give food to nine girls, and give them gifts and Dakshina.
: If possible, observe fast on the day of Navami with havan.
There will never be a shortage of money …
At the same time, Pandit Sunil Sharma says that this Navratri if you Happy mother goddess If you want to do it, then take care of some things with a sincere mind, it is believed that by doing this you will never have any shortage of money.
1. Everyday in Navratri Maa bhagwati (Goddess durga) should meditate on the Mother Rani in the temple. If this is not possible due to any reason, it is also beneficial to keep their attention in front of the idol of the mother at home.
2. At the same time, it is also believed that if during Navratri every day clean water and mother water are offered to her, then Mother Bhagwati becomes happy soon.
3. Fasting is where science takes the task of cleaning the body. On the other hand from the religious point of view also The fast Is considered extremely special. In such a situation, fasting in Kali-yuga can be considered as austerity.
4. Everyday, Goddess Mata (Goddess) should be specially decorated in Navratri. Mata ji is adorned with a chola, a garland of flowers, a necklace and new clothes.
READ MORE- In 2021, Hanuman devotees will get special benefit, know the relationship of Hanuman with new year
5. Name of mother in her house during Navratri Akhand Jyoti Don’t forget to light it. Also pay attention to Ganesha during worship, it is necessary to worship Durga Maa both in the morning and evening in Navratri. Before worshiping, it is believed that the first revered Lord Ganesha (Shri Ganesh) must be remembered.
Aarti is also very important: Many times people do puja but do not perform aarti, while mother is unhappy by doing so. So keep in mind that aarti must be done after worshiping. Do not eat anything immediately after worship, as it is considered inauspicious. Therefore, after worshiping, eat fruits etc. after a little time has passed.
6. On the eighth day of Navratri, ie, Ashtami, it is considered extremely auspicious to do special worship to Goddess Mata. If the help of a Brahmin is taken for this puja, it is better. But, if not a Brahmin, then one should recite Saptashati Sources (Durga Saptshati) and recite meditation.
7. Burning the unbroken flame with the ghee of the native cow in Navratri is considered to be a very pleasing task to Goddess Bhagwati. But if there is no cow’s ghee, then it must be lit from the other ghee at the place of unbroken light worship of the mother.
8. There is also a special thing that even if you are fasting or not doing Navaratri, every person during these nine days Celibacy fast Should follow
9. Even if you are not observing fast on Navratri, eat food only in real time. During this time, discard the onion, garlic, meat, etc.
According to the belief, those who have a clean mind and reverence make the mother happy. so Navratri Keep clean thoughts in mind and do not harm anyone.
10. In Navratri Maa durga To please, set up the Kalash in the house and put a picture of Goddess Durga (Goddess temple). After this, keep a fast for nine days regularly and keep in mind that only eat something at one time.
It is necessary to sow wheat and barley: It is believed that wheat and barley should be sown during Navratri because as these plants sprout, it is believed that their fate will shine. Apart from this, it is believed that by chanting 108 names of mother, one gets happiness while fasting during Navratri (Chaitra shukla pratipada).
11. Girls have been given special status in Hinduism, in such a situation, during the Navratri to the girls below 12 years, offer fruits every day and if possible, provide food as well. It is believed that Durga Maa is very happy to do this.
Benefits of Chaitra Navratri Pooja: –
: Wealth and prosperity are attained.
: The descent proceeds.
: Enemies perish.
: Get rid of sorrows, diseases and diseases.
: Salvation is attained.