lord ganesha: Lord Ganesha is also called Vighnaharta. It is believed that if the person gets his grace on his eyes, then all the troubles of that person’s life go away.
In Hinduism, Lord Ganesha is considered to be the first worshiper of all the gods. If any auspicious work is done then Lord Ganesha is worshiped first. It is believed that if Lord Ganesha is pleased then there will be no obstacles in the functioning.
Also read- Worship Shiva son Ganesh in Savan on Wednesday, you will get special results
Lord Ganesha is also called Vighnaharta. It is believed that if the person gets his grace on his eyes, then all the troubles of that person’s life go away. Lord Ganesha is considered to be the scourge, impoverishment, disease and blame of all his devotees.
Worship Ganesha on Wednesday with this method
- As we all know that Wednesday is the day of Lord Ganesha. It is believed that worshiping Lord Ganesha on this day gives auspicious results. But before worshiping Lord Ganesha it is necessary to know the correct method.
- Take the most worn bath on Wednesday, cleanse your Ganesh Yantra in the copper sheet thoroughly. After that, install the yantra of Lord Ganesha by facing it like north direction.
- Offer vermilion during the worship of Lord Ganesha. All the troubles of your life will be removed by offering vermilion.
- Feed green grass to cow on Wednesday. By doing this, Lord Ganesha gets his blessings.
- Donate to the poor on Wednesday. By doing this, all the effects of Mercury are removed.
- During the puja of Lord Ganesha on Wednesday, do the oblation and offer modak. Lord Ganesha is happy by doing this.
- If you want to get rid of problems, then on Wednesday, offer ghee and jaggery to Lord Ganesha and feed the cow.
- One gets wealth by applying ghee and jaggery.
- When you put a statue of Ganesha on the main door of the house, happiness comes in the house and negative energy is removed.