The main festival of Deepawali is celebrated on the new moon night of Kartik month. On the evening / night of Diwali there is duly worship of Goddess Lakshmi in the stable lagna and auspicious time. In this year, in this year i.e. 2020, Diwali will be celebrated on 14 November.
According to Sanatan Dharma, Goddess Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth. It is believed that on the night of Diwali, she fills her house with money and money at her house. And there is never any shortage of wealth. But the problem is that whether Goddess Mother came to your house or not, how can we identify it, experts believe that whichever house Goddess Lakshmi goes to on Diwali. There are some special signs, but due to lack of information, we do not recognize them, due to which we cannot become eligible for the full grace of the Mother Goddess in time.
Maa Lakshmi comes to your home in these forms: which forms on diwali maa lakshmi comes to our home
Pandit SD Sharma states that on Arogya Diwali, Lakshmi ji comes with her eight forms. Mahalakshmi (Virgo), Dhan Lakshmi (wealth, wealth, investment, economy), Dhanya Lakshmi (food), Gaja Lakshmi (animal and natural wealth), Sanatana Lakshmi (good fortune, health, age and prosperity), Veera Lakshmi (heroic Lakshmi) , Vijaya Lakshmi (Vijay), Vidya Lakshmi (knowledge, knowledge, art, science).
The only festival of these eight forms is known as Deepavali Mahaparva. This festival of light symbolizes affirmation, progress and philanthropy.
According to experts and pundits, according to the belief, Goddess Lakshmi chooses only a few special houses on the night of Diwali, and also gives special signs of her arrival there.
Identify like this: Maa Lakshmi came to your home or not !: Identify like this: Maa Lakshmi came to your home or not!
1. On Diwali, if you see a stick in the house somewhere, then it is considered auspicious sign of mother Lakshmi’s arrival in your house.
2. It is also considered to be an auspicious sign of mother Lakshmi’s arrival on the day of Diwali in spider webs.
3. Owl sight is also not less than a miracle on this day due to being the vehicle of Goddess Lakshmi.
4. On the night of Diwali, if the lizard is seen running on the walls, then it is considered as a good omen as well as the arrival of mother Lakshmi in the house.
5. If there is a two-faced snake in the house on Diwali, then it is considered an indicator of increase in your wealth with the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi.
6. During Diwali, not only the snake but also the meeting of the snake’s ketchli is also considered to be a sign of increase of wealth and arrival of Goddess Lakshmi.
7. The meeting of the cat’s place during Diwali marks the arrival of Maa Lakshmi, along with it is also believed that due to this you will never lack money in life.
8. Receiving unwanted money from any place on the day of Diwali also indicates that the goddess of wealth has reached the door of your house.
9. Apart from this, if a cat leaves its dirt on your roof on the night of Diwali, it proves the stability of Goddess Lakshmi.
Deep festival is also a festival of financial discipline …
Not only this, Deep festival is also a festival of financial adjustment, financial cohesion and financial discipline. Wealth is there, but the discretion and intelligence skills to spend is useless.
One who does not care about the future, that money is also useless. Through the Deep Feast, the Goddess explains on the foot-step that my nature is fickle. Therefore, use me positively. Light a positive light inside you. Light your inner being in both forms.
On the day of Diwali, Goddess Mata Lakshmi chooses the same houses whose members of the house do not have these 6 qualities.
Mother Lakshmi chooses these homes: Goddess Lakshmi chooses these homes
According to belief, Goddess Rukmini once considered to be the form of Lakshmi herself. She asks Mahalakshmi that, O Goddess, what kind of people do you grace.
1. On this, Goddess Lakshmi replied that I am happy on the person who controls his speech and uses only the appropriate words according to his need. Such a person deserves my grace.
2. The person who helps others with generosity by giving up greed, Mother Lakshmi says I always bless her.
3. Anger destroys man’s intelligence. In such a situation, a person forgets the knowledge of right and wrong, it is believed that as a result, he is doing such work that Lakshmi also comes home.
4. It is believed that the person who is lazy and keeps postponing the work of today for tomorrow is never happy with Goddess Lakshmi.
5. The person who is immersed day and night in the ego of his power and wealth, it is believed that Goddess Lakshmi does not stay with her for long.
6. It is also said that Goddess Lakshmi leaves the house from a person who spends her money excessively.
Deepawali -2020: After 499 years, becoming very special special on this diwali …
According to the pundits and experts in relation to Deepawali -2020, Shani Swati Yoga is also becoming Siddhi Yoga for all. This yoga will be from morning till night 8:48. Along with Diwali Sarvarthasiddhi Yoga, planetary positions are also very good.
Venus is in the zodiac sign of Mercury, Saturn is in the zodiac sign Capricorn, Rahu is in the zodiac sign of Venus and Ketu is in the zodiac sign of Mars. On this day, the Sun is in Libra, the Moon is in the Venus sign, the mighty planet Mars is in the zodiac sign, the Mercury is in the zodiac sign of Venus. It is being told that this type of planetary position was 499 years ago in 1521.
Pooja Muhurta in the stable: Pooja Muhurta in fixed lagna
Taurus – 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Leo – Between 12:00 to 2:15
It is good to worship Diwali in a stable lagna. It is said that Mata Lakshmi stays in your house by worshiping in this stable lagna.
Pradosh Kaal Muhurta- 05.26 pm to 08.08 pm
Nishith Kaal: What to do this time
On Saturday November 14, Nishith Kaal will be around 8 pm to 11 pm. According to local areas, there may be a difference of few minutes during this period. During this period, the call and worship of Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth, worship of Galla and Havan, etc. should be completed.
Along with this, chanting Mahalaxmi Pujan, Mahakali Pujan, Lekhani Kubera, Pujan and other mantras is also auspicious.
Nishith Kaal Muhurta – 08.08 am to 10.51 pm at night
Mahanishith Kaal: What to do at this time
It is considered auspicious if there is Cancer ascendant during Mahanishith period. Those who want to worship Diwali according to the scriptures, they should worship in this time period. In this period, mainly tantric, astrologers, Veda initiates, ritualists, Aghori, Yantra-Mantra-Tantra worshipers of different powers.
Mahanishith Kaal Muhurta- 10.51 am to 02.33 pm on November 15
Diwali pooja lagna
Scorpio Ascendant – 06.57 am to 09.14 am.
Kumbh Lagna – 01.02 pm to 02.29 pm in the afternoon
Taurus Lagna – 05.30 pm to 07.24 pm
Leo Ascendant – 12 pm to 15 pm at night 02.17 pm