This year, Deepawali is on 14 November 2020, and it is believed to be the time to get the special blessings of Maa Lakshmi. Everyone tries according to their power to get the blessings of mother on this day. Here we are telling you such miraculous remedies after talking to various astrologers and pundits, that by doing this, you will show special blessings of Mother Lakshmi!
This is miraculous remedy
1. On this day, tie three modified Gomti Chakras, three yellow cauldrons and three turmeric lumps in a yellow cloth, now keep this bundle in the vault. It is believed that doing this brings special blessings of Mother Lakshmi in the house.
2. People desirous of receiving money should put red cloth on the house chest or place of money on the day of Diwali. According to experts, doing so increases the accumulation of wealth.
3. Donate three brooms in any temple on this day. Apart from this, if there is a temple of Maa Lakshmi near your house, then donate incense sticks with rose fragrance, but do not tell anyone about this donation. By doing this, the blessings of Mother Lakshmi showers.
4. Planting of Peepal is always considered appropriate according to the scriptures. According to Pandit S. Sharma, if Peepal is planted on Deepawali, it increases the happiness and prosperity of the house, but after planting it Water should be added to this regularly. It is believed that by doing this, along with the growth of the plant, the prosperity of the family also increases.
5. Bring home the idol of Shwetark Ganesh on Deepavali and place it at the place of worship at the time of Lakshmi Puja. It is believed that regular worship brings Barkat to the house.
MUST READ : Be careful while shopping on Dhanteras on 13 November 2020, test real silver and gold in this way
6. On Deepawali, fish should be fed with bullets in a pond, canal or river. According to the pundits, by doing this, big problems go away.
7. On the day of Diwali and every week thereafter (one day), donate a lot of honey to a poor Suhagin. With this remedy, Maa Lakshmi is instantly pleased and removes problems related to money.
8. Light a lamp near Tulsi located in the house on Deepawali and also offer clothes to Tulsi. By doing this, Barkat comes in the house, according to the pundits, start these remedies from Diwali and do it daily.
9. On Diwali, make a swastika with kumkum on the main door of the house. Write auspicious benefits from Kumkum on both sides of the door. By doing this, there is happiness and prosperity in the house.
10. On Deepawali, recitation of Srisukta and Kanakadhara Strota should be done, apart from this, the recitation of Rama Raksha Stotra and Sundarkand also gives special results.
11. Offer water with a copper pot on the morning Shivling on Deepawali. Adding saffron in this water is considered more appropriate.
12. During the worship of Goddess Lakshmi on Deepavali, the lamp should be placed on the right, incense sticks on the left, flower in front of the mother and the plate of Prasad in the south direction.
This time Saturday Diwali:
According to astrology experts, this time on November 14, ie on Saturday, Saturn will be beneficial for everyone. Apart from this, Diwali will be celebrated in Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga after 17 years. Prior to this, such auspicious time was made in the year 2003. Mother Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha are worshiped on Diwali by law. Know the auspicious time for Lakshmi-Ganesh worship
Lakshmi Pujan auspicious time for Diwali 2020-
Lakshmi Puja Muhurta: From 5:28 pm to 7:24 pm on 14 November.
Best Muhurta on November 14 from 5:49 pm to 6:02 pm.
Pradosh Kaal Muhurta: On the evening of November 14 from 5:33 pm to 8:12 pm.
Taurus Kaal Muhurta: 5:28 pm to 7:24 pm on 14 November.
Lakshmi Puja 2020: Choghadiya Muhurta
afternoon: On the afternoon of November 14 from 2:17 in the evening to 04:07.
evening: On the evening of 14 November, from 05:28 to 07:07.
Night: The night of November 14 from 08:47 to 01:45.
Morning: On November 15 from 05:04 to 06:44.
Lakshmi Puja 2020 Muhurta for Householders-
Best Muhurta: November 14 from 5:49 pm to 6:02 pm.
Pradosh Kaal Muhurta: On the evening of 14 November, from 5:33 pm to 8:12 pm.
Taurus Kaal Muhurta: 5:28 pm to 7:24 pm on 14 November.
Leo Ascendant Muhurta: Midnight on November 14 from 12:01 till late night at 2:19.
Lakshmi Puja Muhurta for Traders
Best Abhijeet Muhurta: 12:09 pm to 04:05 pm
This time Amavasya is getting stuck here with the date:
This year, Amavasya Tithi will start from 14th November and will continue till 15th of November 36th on 15th November. In such a situation, Diwali will be celebrated on 14 November. Since Deepavali occurs on the night of Amavasya Tithi and Lakshmi Pujan on the evening of Amavasya, Mahalakshmi Pujan will be performed on November 14 itself.
Do not do this work on Diwali
1. Deepawali has the day to celebrate and please Goddess Lakshmi. You would not like to make any such mistake on this day, so that Goddess Lakshmi gets angry with you. Therefore, do not do those mistakes mentioned in the scriptures, due to which Lakshmi goes away angry and there is theft and loss of money in the house.
2. Do not keep the broom open on the roof of the house on the night of Diwali. This increases the possibility of theft. As such, the broom should not be kept on the roof.
3. Do not hurt their mind by saying abusive words to the house of houseguards. Daughter and sisters also should not say evil to Deepavali. This makes Lakshmi angry and loss of money.
4. If someone comes to ask for alms on Diwali, do not let him go empty handed. Do give something in charity.
5. In the evening of Diwali, nothing should be given to any outside person at sunset before Lakshmi Pujan. This causes economic losses.