Bhairav Maharaj is also the God of Saturn…
If anyone other than Hanuman can save you from the evil effects of Saturn, it is Baba Bhairava. Lal Kitab’s learning is different from Vedic or traditional astrology. In this, the remedies of Saturn, Rahu or Ketu planets are slightly different from other astrology. The Goddesses and Gods of all the planets are also very different. Just as Shani Dev is considered to be the lord or god of the planet Saturn, but in the Lal Kitab, besides this, Bhairav Maharaj is also considered as the god of Saturn.
Actually, Bhairav has great importance in Hindu gods. They are called Kotwal of Kashi. Bhairav means the person who fills the world by removing fear. It is also said that the three letters of the word Bhairav contain the power of Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh. Bhairav is considered a follower of Shiva’s Ganesha and Parvati.
MUST READ : Kotwal Kaal Bhairav of Kashi left Chola after 50 years, is believed to be a sign of a big disaster
According to the belief, if a person suffering from Shani or Rahu, Ketu, visit the temple of Kaal Bhairav on Saturday and Sunday. So all his works are done safely. Worshiping Bhairav protects family happiness, prosperity as well as health.
1. Saturn’s wrath is calmed by the worship of Bhairava.
2. The day of worship is Sunday and Tuesday.
3. According to the science of Lal Kitab, to avoid the wrath of Shani, Bhairav Maharaj is said to offer raw milk or liquor.
4. If you are troubled by the defects of Mars in the horoscope, then you can easily remove the defects of the magazine by worshiping Bhairav.
MUST READ : These are the gods of justice, devotees send letters for votive prayers and offer bells and hours
5. It is considered good to worship Rahu for Ketu remedies as well.
6. Shani Dev keeps calm even after feeding bread to the dog riding Bhairav Maharaj.
According to the Puranas, Bhadrapada month is considered to be very good for Bhairav worship. Keeping the Sunday of that month as a big Sunday, observes fast. Before the worship, know that the dog should never be abused, but rather give him a full meal. Stay away from gambling, betting, alcohol, begging, immoral acts etc. habits. Keep teeth and intestines clean. Worship Satvik only after becoming holy. Disobedience is prohibited.