According to Hindu tradition, Basant Panchami Festival is celebrated every year on the fifth day of Shukla Paksha of the month of Magh. Basant Panchami, the festival of happiness in life, will be celebrated in the year 2021 on 16 February (Basant Panchami 2021 Date). Actually, on hearing the name of Vasant, where the mind starts smiling, there is a feeling of tension from the face.
Vasant / Basant is considered the king of the seasons. Green trees, plants, birds and birds all happily welcome spring. There is greenery all around, the air incorporating the aroma of blossoming flowers as if it wants to sweep the human mind. Apart from this, there is a desire to do something new in life at this time. Just as water satisfies the thirsty and feeds the hungry, is spring in the year 2021 bringing happiness to life?
Basant Panchami auspicious time 2021 …
Day of february 16
Pooja Muhurta on 16th February morning 06 06 59 minutes to 12 35 minutes
Duration – 05 hours 37 minutes
Moment of Basant Panchami Midnight 12: 35 minutes
Panchami date starts on February 16 at 03:36 am
Panchami date ends on 17 February 05 05 46 minutes
How will this day be in 2021 …
This year, April 17 is not an auspicious day for marriage due to the lack of planetary synergy, but at the same time it is being told that Basant Panchami will be auspicious for those who are eagerly waiting for marriage. On this day, the bridegroom will be able to climb the horse and the bride can ride on the doli.
According to the information coming in front, many social institutions have prepared to organize mass marriages on this day. This year, Basant Panchami is falling on 16 February. On this day, Sarvartha Siddhi, Amrit Siddhi and Ravi Yoga are being made simultaneously, due to Basant Panchami on Tuesday, it will also be auspicious. At the same time, 4 planets – Guru, Saturn, Venus and Mercury will be together in Capricorn and Mars will be sitting in its own sign Aries.
All these will be under Pisces and Revati constellation. On the day of Basant Panchami, you will get a total of 05 hours 47 minutes for worshiping Goddess Saraswati. You should worship Saraswati only in the middle of it. Saraswati Puja Muhurat is being made between 06: 59 minutes to 12: 35 in the morning of 16 February.
The Festival of Veenaavadini …
Basant Panchami is known by many names in our scriptures, such as Shri Panchami, Rishi Panchami, Saraswati Panchami, etc. It is believed that Saraswati, the goddess of learning, was born on this day. There is a description in the Rigveda that Brahma Ji was not satisfied with his creation. There was silence all around, then he sprayed water from his kamandala, revealing a quadrilateral woman with a harp in her hand. At the behest of Brahmaji, as soon as the goddess pierced the veena, the world got the sound, the sound was received, Brahma Ji named the goddess Saraswati, which you also know by the name of Sarada, Veenavadini. On the day of Vasant Panchami, people worship Saraswati Puja in many countries of the world including India.
Brahma ji requested the goddess to play the veena, and as soon as the goddess gave the melody to the veena, all creatures of the world got a voice. There was uproar in the water stream and the wind started rustling. Then Brahmaji called that goddess Saraswati, the goddess of speech. Saraswati is worshiped under many names including Bagishwari, Bhagwati, Sharda, Veenavadini and Bagdevi. She is the provider of learning and wisdom, she is known as the Goddess of Music because of the origin of music.
What to do on this day? …
: On this day you can get engaged or married.
: Can start new business on this day.
: Home entry on this day, can lay the foundation of the house.
: This day is an auspicious day to buy new vehicles, utensils, gold, houses, new clothes, jewelery, musical instruments, music systems etc.
: Admission in a new course, application for going abroad or related examination will be auspicious on this day.
: Also, long day investment, long term investment, insurance policy, opening a bank account will be auspicious on this day.
: Start any new work, related to education or music will be auspicious.
Worship of pen, copy, books too …
Pen, copy, books are also worshiped on Basant Panchami. By doing this, Goddess Saraswati bestows a boon. The enthusiasm of this festival is highest in the Saraswati, Vishnu and Shiva temples of India. Fairs are organized at most places, which are mainly dedicated to the respective deities.
According to the rules, think like this…
1. Aries: During the worship of Saraswati Maa on Basant Panchami, recite Saraswati Kavach. By doing this, you will get wisdom. Apart from this, lack of concentration will also be cured.
2. Taurus: To please Maa Saraswati, apply white sandalwood tilak and offer flowers. By doing this, you will get rid of whatever problems are there with the increase in knowledge.
3. Gemini: Offer a green pen (pen) to Mother Saraswati and complete all your tasks from that. This work will be helpful in ending your writing problems.
4. Cancer: Mother Saraswati should be offered Kheer. Students belonging to the music field will benefit greatly from doing so.
5. Leo sign: During the worship of Mother Saraswati, do chant the Gayatri Mantra. By doing this, the wish of students studying abroad will be fulfilled.
6. Virgo: Distribute reading material to poor children, including pens, pencil books, etc. If you do this, then your problems in studying can be removed.
7. Libra: Donate white clothes to a Brahmin. If students do this, then they can get rid of any problem related to speech and sweetness will come in your speech.
8. Scorpio: If there is any problem related to Yadashat, then you can overcome it by worshiping Maa Saraswati. After worshiping Maa Saraswati, offer a red colored pen to her.
9. Sagittarius: Offer any yellow sweet. This will increase your decision making ability. Also, mother Saraswati will definitely fulfill your desire for higher education.
10. Capricorn: Donate white colored grains to poor people. By doing this, mother Saraswati will develop in your intellect.
11. Aquarius: Donate school bags and other essentials to poor children. The grace of Maa Saraswati will remain on you and your self-confidence will also increase.
12. Pisces: Donate yellow clothes to little girls. This will solve problems encountered in your career. Mother Saraswati’s blessings will remain on you.
This is how to worship Basant Panchami …
: Take bath in the morning and wear yellow clothes on this day.
: Put the statue of Maa Saraswati in front and install the urn.
: After this, worship Goddess Saraswati and Lord Ganesha and Navagraha duly.
: While worshiping the mother, first of all give them a fire and bath.
: Then make up the mother and wear white clothes.
: You can offer sweets made from Kheer or milk as Prasad.
: After this, offer white flowers to Mata.
: By worshiping student mother Saraswati, donate pen and books to poor children.
: The person associated with music worship the mother by applying tilak on her instrument.
: By chanting this mantra of Goddess Saraswati, “Shri Hari Sarasvatai Swaha” gives immense virtue.
People who believe in religion and believe in the mind can start their new life with Vasant Panchami. By crossing the high walls of despair, you can start running fast in the swaying ground of hope, because the one who runs will win. His dreams will come true. There will be new excitement in his life. There will be prosperity in his family. His thinking will be positive. The daylight will make him excited. The same will proceed. The essence of Hinduism and astrology is also that trust your culture and culture, expect from yourself, trust yourself, dream, move forward with positive thinking. Martin Luther King said that ‘Whatever happens in this world is possible only because of hope’. The king of seasons, Vasant has brought new hope for you.
Worship Mata Saraswati in this way: Maa Saraswati Prayer
Due to the sattva component, the materials used in their worship are mostly of white color like white sandalwood, white cloth, flowers, curd-butter, white sesame laddus, Akshat, Ghrita, coconut and its water, quince, plum etc. . On this day, after bathing in the morning, after wearing white or yellow clothes, methodically establish the urn. Worship Lord Ganesha, Suryadev, Lord Vishnu and Shiva along with Mother Saraswati. Offer vermilion and other makeup items to the mother along with white flowers and garlands. On the day of Vasant Panchami, there is a law to offer Gulal at the feet of the mother. Offer yellow sweet or kheer to the mother in the prasad. Chant “Om Sarasvatai Namah” as power. Maa Saraswati’s Bijamantra is “Ain” whose intellect is developed by the mere utterance. From this day onwards, children should get their studies started. By doing this, the intellect becomes sharp and the mother’s grace always remains in life.