Sawan Shivratri 2019: Monthly Shivaratri falling in the month of Sawan is considered to be the best day to please Lord Shiva.
The importance of worshiping Lord Shiva in the sawan month. Although every day is auspicious in this month, but Sawan Monday has special significance. Especially the monthly Shivaratri (Shivratri) which falls in the month of Savan is considered the best day to please Lord Shiva.
Also read- Today, take the four things of Lord Shiva, life will be cherished
This time monthly Shivaratri i.e. sawan shivratri 2019 is on Tuesday. It is said that worshiping Lord Shiva with true mind on this day fulfills all desires. It is said that on this day, doing Jalabhishek on the Shivling and chanting ‘Om Namah Shivaya’ is considered auspicious.
Also read- Second Monday of Sawan: Har Har Mahadev in pagoda from dawn
By the way, whenever we worship, we worship only by law, but during this time we make small mistakes. For this reason, the fruit of our worship is not available. Today we are going to tell you that during the worship of Lord Shiva on Shivratri, do not forget these 6 mistakes….
- One should not wear black clothes while offering water on Shivling.
- While offering water to the Shivling, always keep in mind that the place where water is coming out does not cross the water.
- One should not accidentally offer basil leaves while mounting on Shivling.
- Shivling vermilion, sesame and turmeric should not be offered.
- On the day of Shivaratri neither one should think or speak wrong.
- Two Shivling, two conch, two chakrasila, two Ganesha idols should not be worshiped.