- Hindi News
- Jeevan mantra
- Teej festival And Festival Every Day In The Hindu Calendar Chaitra Shukla Paksha, Every Date Is Special In Itself
Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
- Shukla Paksha of Chaitra month starts from Hindu New Year and ends on Hanuman Jayanti, this time will be from 13 to 27 April.
Shukla Paksha of Chaitra month has started from 13 April. Which will last till 27 April. After this, the month of Vaishakh will begin. Shuklapaksha of Chaitra month is very special in terms of fast and festival. There are many Teej-festivals in these 15 days. Which consists of Navratras from Pratipada to Navami. The ninth day celebrates the appearance of Lord Rama. After this, Ekadashi, Lord Mahavir and Hanuman Jayanti are celebrated. In the texts, the law of special worship is also mentioned on every date of Shuklapaksha.
Festivals of Chaitra Shukla Paksha (from 13 to 27 April)
- Hindu New Year is celebrated on the Pratipada of Chaitra Shukla Paksha.
- Moon is specially worshiped and darshan on Dwitiya Tithi.
- Shukla Paksha Tritiya should worship Lord Shiva-Parvati and Agni. Matsya Jayanti should be celebrated on this date, because it is Manwadi date.
- Chaturthi should worship Ganesha.
- Panchami should worship Lakshmiji and Nag Devta.
- Lord Kartikeya should be worshiped on the Sasthi Tithi.
- It is a law to worship Lord Surya on Saptami Tithi.
- Goddess Durga should be worshiped on Ashtami and on this day, the law of bathing in the Brahmaputra river has been told.
- Bhadrakali is worshiped on Navami.
- Worship Lord Dharmaraja on Dashami Tithi.
- On the Ekadashi date of Shukla Paksha, there is a law to worship Lord Krishna, the festival of Goddess Rukmini.
- Damanakotsav is celebrated on Dwadashi Tithi.
- There is a tradition of worshiping Kamadeva on the date of Trayodashi.
- On Chaturdashi Tithi, there is a law to worship Narasimhandolotsav, Ekveer, Bhairav and Shiva.
- Due to the full moon, Manwadi Tithi, bathing and donation on this day is very important. Also, Hanuman Jayanti is celebrated on this day and bathing starts in the month of Vaishakha.
There are more news …