- Hindi News
- Trainee Dies Due To Electric Shock At Private ITI In Sundernagar; Second IGMC Refer, Third Runs Of Afraid
Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
Sundernagar4 minutes ago
- Copy link
The institute was open from 1st February itself and only 3 students were present.
- After the lockdown, the institute was open since February 1 and only three students were present.
A peculiar incident occurred in Sundernagar, Himachal Pradesh. Although there is a case of death, but the other got a stroke of luck, he was also loud and saved his life. But the third person fled fearfully. He did not try to save either of them.
The incident took place at the private ITI institute Himtechno, some distance from the BSL police station. Jitendra Thakur (18), three trainee students staying in the hostel, Ajay Thakur son Hansraj Dhanwanti Kot Tungal Kotli and Umesh (17) went to dry clothes on the terrace on Friday morning.
While drying clothes, Jitendra got hit by electric hyper tension lines. Seeing this, Ajay went to rescue him, but he was also electrocuted. Luck supported him and he fell away and fell away. Seeing this, Umesh, the third student present there, got scared and ran away.
Seeing the smoke rising, people came running and took Ajay to Sundernagar Hospital. At the same time, the police was informed about the case. As soon as the information was received, BSL Police In-charge Rajkumar reached the spot and took the body. Explain that the institute was open from February 1 onwards after the lockdown.
Cheerman Jagpal of Himtechno Private ITI said that only 3 students had come and were doing diploma of electrician, but they had an accident. The institute has been in operation since 2010. The institute has received permission from 40 students. A 2-year diploma course is conducted here.